A unique partnership
We look for people who want to work in a challenging, yet rewarding and friendly environment. We expect you to develop quickly, demonstrating strong intellectual ability, the maturity to take early responsibility, and to play an active part in the teams you join. We expect you to invest the same commitment, energy and enthusiasm that we invest in you.
From health and social care providers and commissioners, to the diverse range of charities and social enterprises we advise, Hempsons’ clients “make a difference”. How do we help? By providing the in-depth sector expertise, insight and legal guidance our clients need to develop their services and thrive in their ever more competitive and challenging environments.
With over 450 health and social care clients across all sectors and over a hundred other charity and social enterprise clients nationwide, Hempsons’ lawyers are involved in many of the UK’s most important deals and litigation cases.
A significant number of our senior management team partners trained here at Hempsons, so we understand how vital our trainees are to continued profitable growth and the provision of a strong base for the Hempsons partners of the future.
- Expert: we know the law; we have great know-how; we know our clients’ businesses; we are innovative in the solutions we find for them.
- Insightful: we understand our clients, and developments in their markets; we are confident in our own value and the value of the advice we give.
- Commercial: we provide positive solutions for clients (“Yes you can!”);we work profitably; we understand our clients’ finances; we provide realistic cost estimates.
- Trustworthy: we provide robust advice; our systems protect confidential data; we are not only honest and accountable but also understand our clients’ aims, objectives and goals; compliance is established in our culture.
- We care: we are passionate about our clients’ success and will strive for it; we are tenacious in protecting our clients’ interests; we look after our colleagues; we treat people fairly; we care about the quality of our work; we care about the environment.